Ahh, the dream of making $7 per click on a ppc site. Wouldn't that be nice?
This is exactly what Flybizs promises to do for you. Well don't let the excitement of this false promise entice you to join up.
The average ppc site will pay up to $0.02 per click, some on rare occasions will pay you $0.10 for a click but this is very rare. Now, with flybizs offering $7 per click. That would put them offering on average, 350 times what a good ppc site would offer. Not to mention you will get around ten or so add's to click on everyday whereas the average ppc site will give you two to four tops, which is also highly unrealistic.
Flybizs also offers a $77 sign on bonus and... Here, let me just make this a little simpler. Here is a list of their member benefits:
Member Benefits
Totally FREE membership
International Members are Welcome!
You can easly upgrade your membership to receive additional benefits !
We are sending only 7$ Paid Emails and PTC worth $3
$77 signup bonus before 10000 members!
For each person you refer- you receive 5$
$10000 minimum payout for Free Members.
$777 minimum Payout for upgraded members.
No down line required for payout!
Look at commission info
Payments via e-Gold, MoneyBookers,Libertyreserve,Stormpay,Money Order or check
You can get all commission from down line clicks.
(no active requirement!)
5 Referral levels of commission under you
Level 1 - 27%
Level 2 -17%
Level 3 -11% Level 4 - 7%
Level 5 - 3%
Now looking at that, this seems like a great deal. But... As the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Which defiantly holds true in the case of flybizs.
Yes, I joined this site about a year ago and once I reached my cash-out threshold of $10,000 which took about 2-3 months, I requested my money. I have yet to ever see any money in my account or a check in the mail.
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on flybizs, refering people here will only make it more difficult to refer people to a legitimate site later. Once others realize you have sent them to a site such as this, they logically will not trust you the next time around. If you do feel the need to try this one out for yourself, you can sign up at www.flybizs.com but I implore you. PLEASE, DO NOT UPGRADE!!!.
Thank you all and remember, comments are welcome.
Online money making
In this blog, I will post not only on ways to make money online. But also on scams. Letting you know which sites are hot and which sites are not. Pointing out the good and bad in online money making opportunities.
If there is an opportunity you would like me to look into, leave me a comment with the web URL and I'll investigate it for you.
As well, if you would like to look more into any of the opportunities I post on. I have provided a search box for your convenience. Please use it for all your personal research needs.
In addition, I have provided a content box just below the blog archive. There you will find other opportunities to make money online as well at other methods. Be sure to have a look at those as well. But be sure to do some research on any "opportunity" before joining. And keep in mind, there are a lot of people out there who are paid to go onto forums, blogs, etc. and try to convince you to spend your hard earned money to join up for a scam.
Just weigh the good against the bad. If 70% or more posted comments and/or blogs speak ill of the site. Chances are it's a scam.
Custom Search
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment